Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to the best Mum ever. I am very blessed, thankful and proud to have you as my Mum. Your unconditional love was something I never understood until I had kids of my own. It truly is a gift to be a Mum and I hope you think of it is a gift too!! (although I'm sure over the years you were frantically trying to find the gift receipt so you could return it for a refund!!!haha)
I thoroughly enjoy all the time we spend together and am very happy that because of how geographically close we are now, we an do it more often than before!
I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day. I love you.
Chow for now,
Jacqui




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home