Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, April 10, 2015

Happy 50th Birthday Diana

I didn't have a chance to do this last night to have it up first thing this morning, but at least it's done on the actual day! (Unlike your card.....which will be late in getting to you!)
Going through these pictures, brought back so many memories of times we spent together growing up and how lucky we were to have each other. 
 I think you or I have posted this picture before, but I love it. It's obvious right from the start I was happy to have you for a sister.
I'm not sure I remember this specific day, but when I look at things in the picture, I remember the little table and chairs and that lamp in the background.


I'm not sure what year this school picture is from, but that hair is something else!

But it's nothing compared to THIS hair!!!! What was that curl on the top for???

You always have liked shoes and boots!

Remember this outfit - it's the one you were wearing when Granny got those doll wall hangings of us made! Remember those??

The lane at Andy and Marion's. I couldn't do a blog post about you being 50 years old without a picture of house that helped make us who we are today.

There were many a birthday, Christmas, summer holidays, weekend, and just any old day at all spent here. There was so much love in this house.

And of course the famous "happy" first day of school picture.

I'm not sure what grade this one was either.

This was high school. I remember that shirt!! Remember you had the purple one and I had the blue one? 

And I couldn't do a blog post with out a visit to "crazy town"!!!!!


And then this guy came along! I was so happy for you on your wedding day. The love you two share shines through stronger and stronger every day.
                                                     
Then along came this guy! In spite of the challenges you are the perfect family.


Oh my gosh remember this one??? I think it was a bout 4AM and we were making those bloody punch books! We had Donna and Jenn in stitches, us telling old stories and stuff.



And of course, it could not be a blog post about you and your life without the two most important people being part of it. You truly got the best of both of Granny and Poppa. I know they look down on you each and every day and are so very proud of you and what you have accomplished in your life. They have always been your biggest champions. 


 Good times when we all got together with Courtney.



I'm so very proud of you and all your accomplishments with Stampin' Up! You are the best demonstrator out there!
  
And you two together....just makes me smile. 
I love you more than words can express and am so happy and blessed that you are my sister.
I love you and hope that your day was the very best day ever. Some year I will be there to celebrate it with you.
I love you
Jacqui



1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

I am bawling....Poppa and Granny got me! You my dear sweet little sister have all the best pictures...what fun times, and the laughing till our nose wiggle... so many memories, we are all so blessed...love love love you!

April 10, 2015 at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home