Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Another new chapter.......

Today is the day that Jade gets the keys to her new apartment!!!!! Joe is heading down today to swap out her beds. The place she stayed at this year was a room in the upstairs in a fella's house. The room wasn't big enough for her big bed from home, so she had to use one of the twin beds. But now that she has her new place, we can take down her big bed. She'll be sleeping like Patrick Star for weeks!!!

I'm excited cause I get to go down on Monday and have a sleep over!!!! Only one night this time and just to help her get things organized, but hopefully down the road we can do a weekend!!!! (She's probably thinking good God woman, stay at your own house!!!!)
It's going to be a bit strange though having her call another place her home. It's funny though, cause both she and Joel refer to Windsor as home now. When they come home for the weekend, it's not comments like, "oh we are going back to Windsor"....it's "Mum is taking me back home on Monday", things like that.
I guess that good. That way I know they are comfortable where they are and are not homesick and not wanting to be there.
I don't know Windsor all that well, but the more I am there, I think it's okay. I'm curious to see how pretty it is going to be in the summer when the nice weather comes and all the trees and flowers are in bloom.
Here's a picture of the building where Jade's apartment is located!
 I'm looking forward to seeing inside and helping her get her things all organized!!!

Love you kiddo!
Sleep well tonight!
Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

I can't wait to see more pics, what excitment, I never had my own place, went from living with Poppa and Granny to being married. Not sure how the star guy sleeps but is it underwater? Not fun.
Love you, Di

April 15, 2015 at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home