Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, November 17, 2014

17 years..........................

As I was driving home from Stouffville last night, Mum and I were talking about Poppa and Granny. Then I did a mental calculation in my head and realized that tomorrow (which is now today) is the 17th of November, which means it's the anniversary of Poppa's passing. I can't believe it's been 17 years.
 
I think of him often. At least once a day, if not more. 
I was blessed to have him in my life for as long as I did. He was always there when I needed him and to just listen to me share or complain about my day. I really wish my kids could have had more time with him. The grandparent bond is such an important one. I am the person I am today partly because of this man. 

Love you Poppa,
Jacqui



1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

Oh how I miss him too, I was telling Jeff the other night that Monday was the Anniversary. I am sure Poppa and Granny are hand in hand and making new memories in heaven. We will see them some day.
Love you, Di

November 17, 2014 at 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home