Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

SHREDDER earns her pro card!!!!!!!

My colleague and I am happy/proud/blessed to call her my friend as well, Michelle Kennedy, competed in a bodybuilding competition the weekend of the 30th of August.....and ......she earned her PRO card!!!!!! For an amateur body builder, this is what you strive for. It is like the highest ranking. So now she is a professional, which now means she is starting at the bottom rung of the ladder again, working on climbing up the ranks to one day stand on the Olympia stage! She looked amazing. Here are a couple of shots from the show.
I wanted to make something special for her, so I decided to make a pop up box card for her. The pictures do not do it justice, because there is glitter and bling on pretty much everything!!!!

I gave it to her this morning and was proud to say she LIKED it!!!!!!

Way to go Michelle, you definitely are an inspiration to us all. You have shown us what hard work can accomplish!
I am so proud of you!!!
Chow for now,
 Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home