Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Happy 3rd Anniversary Courtney and Jay!

It's hard to believe that 3 years have already flown by since (I have to say) the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to! I remember getting these engagement photos and thought they were just the most beautiful pictures ever. 

 
Then the wedding happened and then those were the most beautiful pictures ever!
 
 And then, well, along came Miss Daphne and I have to say those are the most beautiful pictures ever!! 

I guess I can just wrap it up with you have the most beautiful family ever! I wish you lots of love and happiness today and for every year to come.
Love you little sis,
Chow for now, 

 Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home